WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Draw A Dog Paw

I baked some doggie treats yesterday; some chicken-garlic-carrot-oaty wedge thingy.  Smelled awesomely yummilicious!  Packed some up for some friends' furkids later that evening.  Just before we leave the house, I decided to quickly make a a cute 'dog paws' card to be tied onto the packaging.  

Picked up a marker pen and a remaining piece of pink paper and in the midst of a hurry, I just couldn't quite recall how to draw one exactly.  How many toes are there, how exactly is the shape and etc...  
So I asked the husband was it like this (above picture)?  He said no.
He said according to comic, there is only 3 toes.  He drew me this, walked off while pestering me to hurry up.  One look at it I told him this look more like a dinosaur's paw than of a dog's.
Then he took the pen again, added a tail and two more legs to what supposed to be a dog's paw, walked off and laughed.... -.-
I added the eyes and hash.  Look!  It is a turtle now!!! Lols... 


p/s: Yeah, i did somehow drew a dog's paw in the end.  It was not perfect, but can do la... ;)

2 comments:

mun said...

Any pictures of the final "dog's paw" card? The turtle looks like it's cursing with the hash on its shell. :)

Redbabe said...

Sorry mun, I was in a hurry. Didn't manage the finished products' photo :(