WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How come I am not a millionaire yet?

A friend buzzed me and ask what am I busy with these days.  I told him I am busy compiling photobooks and just completed one.  He said I've a passion for this kind of stuff and I should turn it into a business.  He said a lot of people are simply too lazy to compile them themselves.  So, anyone interested?  My service will cost  you 30% of the value of the book you pick and I only work with Photobook cause I think their quality is still the best.
(this is not what she sew but close enough)

Sometime ago, I told mom to sew me some pouch to store my camera lens.  She did and it turned out beautifully.  And she said I should help her to promote it to my friends so she can make some money out of it.  So guys, anyone interested?  Lens pouch of black velvet material padded with a layer of sponge within to protect your lens.  It comes in 3 different sizes. S (RM15), M (RM20) & L (RM25).
Remember I sew some pillows?  I can't remember who, but someone told me I should sell them too.

The other day, I baked some goodies for the doggies.  Packed them up nicely for a friend at the dance school who has a dog at home.  Another person saw it and said it is a pity I don't turn it into a business. 
Then, sometime back, I baked some butter cake.  Someone asked are they for sale?
I was also into photography.  And many people think I should also turn that into a business.  So, RM500 for half day, RM1000 for full day.  Strictly just photography. All softcopy provided.
(picture courtesy from the net)

I love dancing and years back, my boss actually got me to teach a group of senior citizen basic latin ballroom to make some pocket money for myself.
A long time ago, I was skinny.  And my boss think that I should do part time modelling too for pocket money.  Lols...
And now, blogging.  Friend said I spent so much time on it.  I should turn it into business too.  *faint*

With so many opportunities looming, how come I am not a millionaire yet?


2 comments:

mun said...

..because you are doing it all for lurrrrve and not for money. BTW, you know you can make money by writing advertorials for nuffnang or pay per post if you want to, since you write so well. :)

Redbabe said...

Mun!!!! Not you too!