WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My credit card expired since Dec10 and I decided not to activate my new card cause I want to control my spending habit and not to be on credit.  Garnered enough will power to settle my card's debt too.  Yes, I do felt the pinch.  But one time pain is better than long term pain.  Lols...  Anyway, I am happy I am sort of debt free now and most importantly, I do not have a valid credit card to swipe.  

But guess what?  This morning I received this sms on my phone... "Dear XX customer, your credit card has been activated to ensure uninterrupted usage.  Please call XXXXX if you require assistance."

These damn bankers are really efficient aren't they?  The moment you cleared your debt, they auto activate your new card for you!

3 comments:

mun said...

Actually there are some benefits in using credit cards if one always settle the full outstanding amount every month and only use them for necessary items like grocery and petrol. Can have cash rebates and cash back. Only negative thing is need to pay the Rm50 service tax.

What I Did Today said...

So helpful! Not! But Go you! Debt is such a sword hanging over ones head, I hate it! :)

Redbabe said...

Nevermind the benefits la... I'll just learn to go without. hahahaa...