WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

Over here, it's all about drinking.  My gf and I planned to just check out the Guinness Event in town after our a blissful afternoon yesterday.  To our delight, it was quite a party.  
There were photographer walking around with polaroids and props for picture taking. :)  Love the effect of it.  Thought they were awesome pictures!  I went mad with their green wig!
 A mug of Guinness Draught was going for just RM10!
Actually, I was there at 7pm.  Then left for dance class at 7:40pm and returned with the husband and Pat & Kev, (our instructors) hours later.
Come to a point, fireworks were blasted up too filling the night sky with colourful lights!  The crowds were caught by surprise!  Everyone went oooing and ahhhing.... :)
Event's souvenirs were distributed throughout the night.  Tall hats, chocolate gold coins, some stress relieving squeezy, padlocks.... plus many many more.  My bag were so full it gonna burst.  I was the only one with a bag, so everyone stuff their goodies into mine.  Now I have them all in my house.  Muahahahaha.....
As we were leaving the party close to midnight, spotted this bunch of balloons and quickly get the husband to shot one for us while we were going mad at it.  I thought this turned out rather nicely!  What say you?

No comments: