WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Superpower Virus

Is it me or do you also felt that the flu virus nowadays seems to be extra strong?  Even though all flu symptoms are gone, you are back to your active self, but the virus never really leaves?  And just when your body is tired and weak, they attack.  And they usually comes in a package deal too - with dry/congested cough plus throat inflammation and you would even run a temperature if you let it drag on for too long?  I really do felt that the flu virus nowadays is totally different.  

Even though I've recovered from my spell of cough (a result of flu), I still can feel it in my throat or lungs.  A mild feeling of wanting to cough.  It just goes on and on.  

I was at the office yesterday.  At about 3ish, I felt so sleepy and tired.  Fighting back sleepiness, I worked on.  Then, I felt the flu symptoms creeping in.  Wet dripping throat, teary eyes, runny nose.  I am so tired of all these crap.  I've only managed 1.5weeks of good health since my last downtime.  What is this man...!

Do you all have that?  Any remedy for prevention?

5 comments:

missyblurkit said...

rest more:D no more going out to playlah. just stay home and sleep pls.

hurry recover. i need my running buddy back:D

Redbabe said...

I didnt go play :( I just went running at the gym :( boo hoo..........!

mun said...

My remedy for prevention is to ensure that I get enough quality sleep. Nowadays if I am lack of sleep, I will usually get sick.

What I Did Today said...

We've all been taking echinacea during the sicky season. And so far we've been doing good.

Redbabe said...

Mun, I know I should sleep more. Strange thing is, despite all the time that I have, i just dont really like to sleep :( Must break this habit.

WIDT: Thanks babe. I'll google this echinacea and see if I can find any supplements on it.