WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Same Old Never Ending Issue (Most of us have)

I need to start my exercising regime ASAP.  In fact, I started yesterday.  Spent an hour at the gym running and carrying weights.  And now, am enjoying all the muscles sore a result from it.  

Reason being, over the weekend, when I was back in Kluang, mom says I am fleshy.  On Monday, when I got home from work, kakak was still around and she asked "Che che sudah gemuk ka?  Muka macam sudah besar." (Sis, you put on weight?  Your face like wider only.).  And, and, and... the scale seems to be weighing wrong too many times too.  That's it.  No more denial.

I think arr, in our entire lifetime arr, other than 'money', 'weight' will be the other never ending issue.  Agree not?


kakak = Means elder sister in Malay language.  It is also what we usually call the family's maid.
cheche = Means elder sister in Chinese language.  That's what the family kakak called me.  I know, it's confusing.  Lols.

5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I totally agree that weight will forever be an issue for us ladies. I planned on writing about that soon too. My family does the same thing to me. They actually think that it's flattering to say that. LOL. But truly--you look great from the pix we've seen but it's always good to do some physical activity:)

mun said...

Hhhmmm, memory loss and weight gain... does this mean perhaps you are... ;)

What I Did Today said...

Hahaha! Your mom called you "fleshy." Good old mamas! They are never afraid to say it like it is, are they? Lol.

Redbabe said...

Mun, perhaps? Errm.................... not possible. Lols. Sorry to burst your bubble! hahahaha.....

WIDT : hahaha.. yeah.. but in a way, it is good also. at least someone telling the truth. treat it as a reality check or something.

Mrs K: Sigh... the picture make look great... but the jeans doesnt fit anymore... boo hooooooo!

mun said...

Hehehe, no bubbles here either. :)