WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Swensen Earthquake, Giant Ones

This is a long ovedue post. I stole these photos from Alina. What turned out to be a normal phone call to congratulate a friend of her resignation + a new job, led to a pigging out session at Swensen's. Coincidentally it was Tuesday. Meaning, 'Earthquake Day'!!!


We ordered not just any earthquake but a giant one. I was a little apprehensive of our enthusiasm. Nevertheless... whatever la... First, we posed with the bowl of 8 giant scoops of ice creams with our most hungry face. But I think we turned out looking more 'scary' more than 'hungry'. The wind must have changed during Halloween. We got stucked in that scary face. Lols...
Then we cheers with our spoon before we dig in.... sam pat... I know. A bit la... but what the heck... good fun... hahahaha...

Then we eat, yak, eat, yak.... Before we realise it, it was all gone. We did kept a cherry for Mike (he joined us much much later) but in the end, it look kinda gross submerged in ice cream's melt and we got the waiter cleared them away instead. Sorry Mike, next time you can have two cherries k...lols...
Mike finally joined us 2 hours later. He ordered another bunch of food. A pizza and a something else which I was too full to even look at. Lols... You know, pau until can puke like that? hehehe...
***
I think I really need to lay off ice cream for awhile. I didnt even finish my single scoop of Haadgen Daz last night. Me? Not finishing ice cream? It gotta mean something...lols

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Thanks for making that call....it was really great to hangout...

Redbabe said...

you r most welcome. the pleasure is ours.