WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Here Come The Celebrities (i.e. from Kluang)

The entourage arrived in style right in front of our gate at 9:30am on Saturday morning in a chauffer driven white MPV which they fondly called 'D Celebrity Van'. I have to drag myself out of my comfy bed (which I was quite reluctant to after a whole night of dancing) at 9am to get ready for them. And when they finally got off the mpv, only then I realised that they had actually expected me to make breakfast for them. That is totally unbelievable. :p I went like.... "Huh?" Lols.. Took them out to somewhere nearby for breakfast instead. We ordered a variety of stuff which we just nibble on.
***
After breakfast, Aziz (Chaire's chauffer) dropped us off at 1Utama. There is where all the madness started. All the madness are basically just Chaire's. She gone mad shopping. :p
She had fun trying on a variety of different hats and glasses and pretending to be somebody else. The last picture was shot when she was pretending to be a grandma.
Then she tried on this pair of sunglasses and went... "bzz... bzz... I am a bee, I am a bee...". That explained why I cant focus properly.
Then mom went tried on this dress and came out looking somewhat out of place with her sneakers on. Lols... We had a good laugh and quickly snapped this photo for remembrance. Lols...

We shopped on. From old wing to new wing. From 11am right thru to 5pm when I decided to leave early while they continued. I cant take it any longer. Cant compete with these mad people. :p Besides, the crowd were crazy too. I basically dislike going shopping on a weekend.

I think part of the crowd was from some event they were having right outside new wing. They were some group performing when I walked past. Eventhough it was raining cats and dogs, the youngsters were actually crowding right in front of the stage, under the pouring rain, screaming. Hmm... must be some famous band. I dont know la... I suddenly felt so old. Boo......

4 comments:

mun said...

Will your mother "kill" you for putting that photo of hers on your blog? ;) The expression on her face that you managed to catch with your camera is priceless.

Redbabe said...

haha.... i dunno....most probably she'll go... "wah.... I very thin already hor".....lols

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

yeap, you are right mum, I am going to kill her, somemore said I look thin, that picture look like a 7oyrs old orang hutan trying an outfit, hahahaha

Redbabe said...

hahahahahahahaha........