WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Busy & Eventful Day Plus Some Pleasant Surprise!

Gosh... the weather these past two days have been mental. It was so cold yesterday from raining a whole day until the water in the tap of our house were still icy cold when I washed some mugs moments ago. And today, the sun was shining so brightly and hot and it was quite impossible to move around without a sunglasses on (and I left mine somewhere, dunno where). And now, 4:35pm, the sky is once again overcast. Can feel an impending thunderstorm. Maybe 'He' thinks I look cuter with some extra pounds. That's why the mental weather. Can't run.
***
It is strange nowadays, I seems to be extra busy on days that I don't work. I was out since 10:45am and got home only at about 3pm. Then the laundries. Speaking of which, it is still waiting to be taken out from the washer. Anyway, though a little busy today, I had a great day. Bumped into an 'ex-business associate turned friend' after lunch. It was really nice.
***
This business associate of mine used to hold a rather high position in a government department. Then, coincidentally, he was one of the judges at the beauty pageant that I participated in. We were reminiscing about the good olde days and were laughing heartily right where we were standing. Managed to exchange phone numbers and promised to meet up soon over lunch/dinner.
***
Other than this pleasant chance meeting, bumped into Gerry too. See, it was a great day right? I told you so... :) Just unfortunate that she was not able to join us for lunch. My initial plan was to head over to An's place to return a borrowed 'flash light' this morning. A fortunate changed of plan (that's on An's part), I managed to bump into two friends and made a new one too :) Hehehe.....;)
***
Met up with An in Subang Parade instead. She was hanging out with Lina (her neighbour, the new friend I met). I borrowed a camera 'flash light' from her over the weekend to cover an event (the event is another story altogether, next day la..). There is this thing about me, I don't like to borrow stuff. Especially so if they are expensive. Same goes to lending things to people. It is not that I am worry that they can't replace it if they spoilt it. It is more like, if it is dented or scratched, I cant be asking them to replace the whole thing right? Even if they willingly replaced it, it is like, not shiok already la... you get what I mean? Anyway, that's just me la. Weirdo. My girlfriends used to call me 'ci si zing' (selfish devil - something like that la..).. lols
***
Anyway, for that event, I've got no other choice but to borrow a flash from An over the weekend. Naturally, after used, I can't wait to return it ASAP. The fewer days it is in my possesion the better. Less stress...lols... After an impromptu lunch, we went our separate ways. I bought some stuff from the pharmacy and an extra eye shadow brush for my new smokey eye craze from Elianto. :) What a haul too right? That's exactly when my ex-business associate spotted me. Luckily I am picking out the brushes and not tampons or some sex toys...lols... that would be embarassing. Lols
***
From Subang Parade, I popped by Court 9 to drop off some stuff and to pick up some mails. Then, ambitiously, I decided to head over to Photobook in Kota Kemuning to pick up a photobook I ordered to print, armed with just a mental map (meaning, I've seen it and roughly remembered it). Of course I failed to find it. Now that I re-look at the location map, I realised that I did managed to get pretty close to it early this afternoon... hehehe... Nevermind, I was just testing my memory skill this morning. I would say I passed with 70%. Lols.
***
I stopover in Old Klang Road to drop off a malfuction dvd player which is still under warranty for repair. It just went mad on us when we wanted to watch Transformer II last week. Auto ejecting & closing, auto playing & pausing by itself. Sot sot dei already... hehe... Hope they get it sorted out soon. I wanna watch Transformer II. *sob*
***
On the short drive home from there, I almost hit the car in front of me and have the car behind me slam into me. Almost, I said. Meaning, it didn't happen la... (thanks to my driving skills of course...lols). Some stupid hero in front suddenly switched lane. That's why the commotion. I was already breaking out in cold sweat. It was really close. Luckily the brake was recently serviced. Otherwise, sure keng one... phew!
***
See... 'A Busy and Eventful Day Plus Some Pleasant Surprise' right? Wait till you read about my weekend - more dancing, shopping spree with some crazy people from Kluang and a chance to cover an event to practise my photography skill ;) ahhh.......... I totally so enjoyed all of them. :) Like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end cause I just remembered something. I forgot to remind the man-of-the-house to grab a pack of joss-sticks on way home :p Sigh...
***
Meanwhile, stay cool ya till my next update (which would be very soon, I promised)... :)

2 comments:

mun said...

Can't wait to see your photos!

Redbabe said...

haha... i am still so lazy to do the editing. nevertheless, I will try. :)