WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Excited! (New ICIs)

As I was getting my make-up done this morning, ready to go work, I was smiling sillily to myself cause I was just very satisfied with some toys which I recently acquired.
***
(1) 'Coral' blusher from MAC - This shade is like, it goes with any colour... practical & convenient.
(2) 'Black Tied Velvet' eyeshadow from MAC - Very useful and freaking easy to blend.
(3) Liquid eyeliner pen from Shu Eumura - This is like the best invention of all... Finally able to do that 'tail' thingy without breaking a sweat! (a big thanks to Terri for recommending!)
Honestly, item (3) is a must buy, must have. If not mistaken, it cost RM110 for first time purchase. Subsequently, you just need to buy the refill for RM45. This is great or what? Lols... I know I sound a little like TV adverts. Pardon me, I am just super excited. hehehehe....
***
Money well spent. Nice! *grinning still*

No comments: