WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, November 13, 2009

A Spontaneous Evening :)

Went to Skybar at Trader's last night. It was an adhoc decision. I invited Terri over to play make-up after work (since she'll be passing my place anyway) so that we can exchange a tip or two. Mana tau, in the end, we decided that we should head down to Skybar after that (so not to waste our dolled up face...lols)... and the poor husband was dragged along.

There was some kind of event going on last night. A 3 piece band was playing at a corner and they were serving free flow of cocktails which naturally was closed by time we arrived (or did it even open in the first place?). It was really packed with people. We have to walk so carefully in order not to fall into the pool. I dont think our make-ups are water proof. Lols..

Anyway, we were there just for awhile. I met some friends, hello hello a bit... then off we went, home again. Lols.. I know, I know, it's kinda lame. All the way there for just 20 minutes... lols... But... better than staying home altogether right? Afterall, it was just less than 10 minutes drive from home. Hehehe... Better home than falling into the pool right? :)

One for the album, our dolled up face, before we called it a night. I think we did a good job! By the way, now that I've checked out Skybar, I think I like Lunar better. :)

6 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Nice...make-ups are really nice....

Gerry said...

wah, you two! look so sexy dolled up!!

Redbabe said...

haha... thanks. I thought I looked kinda different.

mun said...

Yes, I think you look different in the photo too.

mun said...

I mean different from your other photos since I have not seen you in real life.

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

2 pretties in the pix... sat sei yan ahhhh!!! i love the place u go babe.. hope i can go there n have a look!