WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Photobook Is Just So Nice!

Remember I mentioned about compiling a photobook of our photos taken in Bali? It's finally kautim and I just picked it up two days ago at PHOTOBOOK's office.

Here's the box where the photobook was packed into.


The cover of the compiled photobook :)



The inside of it.




Nice hor? So if you wanna compile all your memories into books like what we did, your wedding photos ke, baby photos ke, vacation photos ke, can do so here: http://www.photobook.com.my/. Just download their software and start your project. Believe me, it's pretty user friendly. The software is so simple that it gets on my nerve. Cause I thought they should have more features. Anyway, I am not being paid for blogging about them. I just love my Bali book so much that I thought I should share them with you. :) Got good things must share with friends mah... oh, btw, i think they are currently running a 40% discount till end of this month. Hurry up! You certainly don't wanna miss out on this one.


2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

It looks really lovely...

Redbabe said...

so, when are u starting yours? if need help, just buzz me k..