WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gasing Hike (Again)

On Saturday morning, I started to wake at 6am, then 6:30am, then 6:45am and finally, at 7am. Even when I was wide awake at 7am, I was still debating with myself..."Should I go? Maybe I should just sleep in. Nolar, I must go. But I am so tired... yadda yadda yadda". Then I decided to just let the weather decide for me. If it is raining outside, I can just go right back to my soft comfy bed that look so welcoming.
***
I got out of bed, wishing hard hard it was raining outside as I pulled open the curtain. Unfortunately for me, there was not even a single drop of rain outside. Then, I looked up to the sky, "Hmm... it look kinda gloomy. Maybe the hike is off". I sms-ed to my friend that read.. "hey, the sky looked kinda gloomy. Still on?" hoping very much it is off. Lols....
***
Anyway, to cut long story short, I went eventually. I didn't get a reply from my friend and I don't wanna ffk either. Decided to just drive there. If they are not there, I'll just hike on my own. Luckily for me, my friends were there, at the usual meet up place. :)

I am sorry I didn't manage to capture 'g-string' Ah Pek on camera like how I've promised. I realised his existense only after I walked past him. Sigh... takkan I reverse, whip out my camera to snap right? No, that would be too obvious. I certainly don't want him to mark me. Don't want him to think funny thoughts of me. Don't want him to start conjuring disgusting thoughts... eww...
The hike was pretty easy this time round. Maybe cause I already know what to expect. Anyway, as there were only three of us that morning, we managed to convince ourselves to cheat also la. Instead of going on a full hike like what I did on my first hike, we actually took a shorter route and omitted the killer slope which is very tiring to hike. Lols...

(We spotted this bright colour flower with seeds sprouted from the ground. Nice contrast.)
The hike that morning was very pleasant. Not many people. Somewhat peaceful. The only downside was, it was pretty muddy from the almost non-stop rain this past weeks. Speaking of which, I've forgotten to clean my sneakers off mud.... darn..!
***
As usual, after the hike, we head over for a breakfast of roti canai + teh tarik at the famous mamak shop along Jalan Gasing. My girlfriend and I each have 2 pieces of roti canai. Guilty like dunno what like that. Dah lah took short cut, eat also eat more than people who took long cut. Bunch of useless buggers.... hahaha

No comments: