WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

TT With The Altezzarians

Was out TT (teh tarik) with the Altezzarian last night at Cyberjaya. The tt was in conjuction with Harrison getting back his 'new' car after sending it into the workshop for two over months. The outing was a success. There were altogether approximately 8 Altezzas, 1 Subaru, 1 Aristo and 1 MarkII.
The guys were very good sport. They park & re-park their cars so many times until I also lost count of it just so I get a good shot of their machine. It was so difficult to work without a tripod under such lighting environment.
Then a fellow member took out this little tripod from his car and passed it to me. We all had a really good laughed at the size of the tripod. It look like an alien more than a tripod to me...lols.. Due to it's tremendous height, I need to put it on the roof of another car. If you were there, the whole damn thing is just so comically hillarious. All of us had a really good laugh!
Nevertheless, it served it's purpose. Alien tripod saved the night and I managed to snap quite a number of good photos.

Coincidentally, the Civic Type R group were also having TT there. We took the opportunity to have a group photography session.
These are all the Toyotas & Honda last night. Overall, it was a good outing. Besides having the opportunity to practise my photography skill, I also had the opportunity to test drive Harrison's newly out-of-the-oven car. The verdict is, it is superduper fast, powerful & smooth! I wonder... my MR-S can make like that also ka? *hint hint*

3 comments:

Alina Grace said...

The shots looks so well taken...Cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice laaa... Thanks for the link and your pano picture looks really clean.

oh.. btw, I'm Ari from the Type-R group. The one with the little camera trying to take some shots with ya.. hahahaa..

Redbabe said...

Alina: thanks!

Ari: yeah, i know u. the pano is ok... just a bit cacat when come to the black Type R. the connection there wasnt good.