WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ranting

Am taking a quick break from my overcharged brain. It is as messed up as the clouds in this photo which I took over the weekend as Harrison's was driving past these pylons near Kelana Jaya. Am currently busy getting all my paper works organised and that include filing of all bills & correspondences, straightening all my accounts and etc. So you can imagine papers flying everywhere at home. I don't even remember where I put my EA form... yeah, you heard me right. I haven't submitted my tax revenue even. Was waiting to finalise my accounts so that I can declare all my multi million dollar business. But somehow, I got that one stuck too. I am just not an accounting person. So for now, die die also I must get that one done. Those are just one of the million things that I NEED to do and I was just thinking of starting a painting few days ago... dream on.... *sob* *sob*

No comments: