WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!

See, I told you so. With a flick of my magic wand, Friday is here already. Punctually. And tomorrow you can sleep till the cows come home for all you care ;)

Remember him? The puppy I wished for - Labrador cream colour coat with one floppy ear like those of a Jack Russell?? Husky the Menace a.k.a. Husky the Monster a.k.a. Husky the Destroyer??? Well, he has officially been banished to the never never land of our backyard instead of the happy happy land of our front porch. You must be going ... "aww.. so pitiful...."... and please, DON'T.
***
We have been very patience when he:
1) Dug out my plants from its pot and messed up the whole front porch with black soil
2) Broke the ceramic pot
3) Trimmed off all my plants that grows down to his height
4) Damaged the rubber hose nozzle twice
5) Chewed the dug out plant into zillion pieces
6) Damaged two water pails
7) Pulled out our autogate cable 4 times I think. Not sure, I lost count already.
8) Chewed & damaged 3 pairs of slippers + 1 pair of shoes (I think)
9) Damaged the legs of two wooden stools which was used to raise the flower pots to prevent his attacking it
10) Chewed on my front bumper to a horrid looking piece of thing which degraded my driving skills cause people would be thinking what a lousy driver I am for causing such damaged to my car bumper. So memalukan, but nevermind also... patience is the virtue to success mah...
11) Peed all over the front porch even to the extend of the inner part.
12) Peed into our house thru the grill.
13) Sitting relaxingly at the gate barking left & right opposite neighbours until they finished washing their car every morning at 7:30am while we are trying to catch a few more minutes of sleep above him.
14) Dug out my side signal lamp but we managed to save the bulb.
15) Trimmed of the edges of his master's car number plate.
16) Dig on the rusted edge of our metal shoe cabinet which will eventually caused it to topple if we have not removed it.
17) Ate all my chinese new year's flowers & limes.
18) Damaged 3 rottans.
19) Dug out a door strip from his master's car and chewed it into pieces.
***
The last straw was, when he successfully dig out the signal light again (which we have replaced with a new one) and this time, the bulb too and chewed it into non-existense and left his bite marks all over another door strip of his master's car.
***
So on Tuesday evening, when his master got home, he took him out for a walk, around the house, to the never never land of our backyard. All his toys - the squeeky bones, giggly balls, rawhides, water pails; has since been transferred there. His new home for the time being. Anyway, from Tuesday till today, our friend already digged out a pot of plant, played with its pot & soild at the never never land.
***
All I know for now is, next time, if I plan to wish for anything, I better put in a detailed specifications. Otherwise, I'll end up with a half half like this one and I will die arr... After this experience, I dont know what else to say if people still says that I am impatience. I really think I have the patient of a Saint.
***
So, have a great weekend ok.. go do something fun & crazy!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

idk how is his lifestyle but the cause of this is usually too much pend up energy and not enough exercise. certain dogs have a very high level of energy and they would probably need a 45 to an hour walk a day to drain out their energy. if don't have time, buy him a doggy pouch for him to carry while u go on a walk so u can shorten the walk down to 15-20minutes. make sure u fill the doggy pouch wt some stuff. for more dog behaviour advices check out Cesar Millans webby http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/ they are very helpful

lastly sorry for the long comment.

Redbabe said...

wah... sounds like a good advise. doggy pouch, but we dont walk him. too samseng to be walked. he seems to be quite contented now at the never never land. to date, he had destroyed two plastic pots, turned on the water tap 3 times, loosen the soil of a huge potted plants, and as usual, trimmed off all the overgrown trees. With a dog like husky, who needs a gardener??? Lols