WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

'Special' Mother's Day Event

As I was getting my daily dose of various gossips from the blogworld, I came across this special event published at 5xObnoxious Mom . This special event was organised by a group of awesome people, to help in getting a gift for mothers whose children are warded in University Malaya Medical Centre this Mother’s Day.
***
Some of the mothers there are dealing with dying kids. So you can imagine how solemn & depressing the environment can be. So, I think the least I can do is to bring some cheer to the otherwise depressing ward with gifts for these mothers who so strongly facing all these challenges everyday. At the same time, hope that this little encouragement from us will rally them along, to stay strong for their kids.
***
Let's do something special this Mother's Day. I've already signed myself up to contribute 1 gift. What are you waiting for? For more information regarding this, do check out the following link:-

4 comments:

Samantha said...

good job! It's always nice to hear that there are still ppl who cares & do good in the midst of all this chaos around the globe

Alina Grace said...

Babe,

Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone. I've put myself up to volunteer.

See you on Saturday! :p

Redbabe said...

wow... that's so great alina... i see you then :)

Alina Grace said...

I so hope that I can wake up because I have a drinking session with colleagues on Friday night...a farewell party actually and I'll have to rush to buy the pressies tonight after Salsa...1 from Caitlin, from Mike and from me!!! So excuse me if I look like a zombie on Saturday morning. Kekekeke...

Thanks so much for sharing....