WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Recap of my weekend


Weekend has been alright. Most relaxing weekend since dunno when. This weekend was spent staying back at our own home lepaking instead of heading back to my in-laws. It is nice for a change. At least we get to lepak-ed around doing practically nothing. I meant nothing that important la... my other half would be busy going for wars in front of his pc upstairs and I, will be busy editing the photos I took on my laptop downstairs at the same time watching some 25 episodes chinese drama on a small window perched at a corner of my 14" screen, talking about multi-tasking.


Late Friday night, my other half suggested that we take a drive down to Putrajaya to find some nice bridges for my night shots practising and we did just that. Of all the many beautiful bridges, just one that is lighted up majestically. All I shot was just that one bridge from several angles and it took over an hour, experimenting with different shutter speeds & aperture. Not sure whether it is because I am really that lousy or that is a norm for photography... lols....

We headed for a drink at Cyberjaya before calling it a night. I love the outcome of the photos very much. Very satisfying. I've actually shared these photos in FB but some of you might not have access to it. So I've uploaded it here too.





I thought of writing a poem to go with it, but I am down with a flu. No, not swine flu (H1N1), I didnt eat pork.. hahahaha *quote Paris Hilton*. So no mood to write also. Besides, there are 101 things in my mind.... sigh....

Anyway, you guys have a great week ahead. Don't worry, weekend will arrived punctually in 5 days time. Just wait patiently ok :)... Cheers!

3 comments:

Gerry said...

Nice! I love it! Only that it is quite impossible to view the poem.. :/

Redbabe said...

There is no poem la... i said i am not feeling well mah, no mood to write..lols...anyway, just view it as it is la... dunno how to enlarged the pic using this stupid blogspot. :)

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Nice Shot! Upload more photos ya!