WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am dancing! Dancing! Dancing!

You must be wondering how come "SPringtime Online Boutique" suddenly became "Rainbow's End Fashion"..lols... I got bored looking at the word 'Springtime' and the green background. So thought I need something new and fresh to stimulate my creativity... hehehehehe.... That's why lor... In another word, fickle minded lor... Lols.

Other than Rainbow's End, I've been busy with some really fun stuff... I am finally able to download 'Audition Sea' after 1 year after they rectify their downloading link. Anyway, Audition Sea is an online dancing games. Quite a cool one too. If you free free and got nothing to do, go download and play la.... but hor, the downloading will take quite a long bit ok. Just leave it overnight. Then you are ready to go. :)

It is a very good hand eye coordination game. If you play arr.. sure wont go senile so fast one... and the graphics is really beautiful too. It is like as if they are dancing for real like that. Whenever i play this game arr, i always wish that i can dance like that. gosh..sigh...
***
So, I am really dancing, dancing, dancing. Online dancing I mean. Hehehehe... Oh, you can download it here: http://www.auditionsea.com/.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

if you don't want to play online, you can also play it on your PSP. the game is available for PSP. I have it on mine

Redbabe said...

haha.. i am quite alright with online..old already.. need bigger screen..hehehehehe (am not that addicted yet)