WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Still Photobooking...

Oh gosh... I have finally completed 30 pages of the Photobook.  Another 10 pages more to go before the 'tweaking' stage.  After that, one or two final check before uploading.  How awesome!  Can't wait.

So much to do.  So little time.  I finally succumbed to hire help for domestic chores.  What a bliss!  At least my brain get to relax a little  Can't stand doing anything with chores constantly nagging at the back of my head.  Too much life.  Was just browsing thru all the photos that I was tagged in FB and was already tired just looking at them - cars, traveling, drinking, doggies outings, painting, photography, dancing, diving, karaoke, parties; it is like I am involved in everything.  Hardly have any energy left for chores.

Thankfully, I've recently pulled myself out of the 'flip & dip' workshop after a small injuries.  Can't afford to have more serious injuries.  I won't have the time for therapy & treatment.  At least I have a little more time now :)  For that, I am really glad.

After this Photobook project, it would be the planning of our Korea itinerary.  Oh gosh.... 

2 comments:

mun said...

Going for a trip to Korea? How exciting!

Redbabe said...

yep.... :) Am excited too... cant wait!