WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

All in quarter of a day - jazzy night

Went work, came home, gone out for dinner @ MValley, danced at Paradiso and now home again, enjoying my latest loot.  No, actually just two were latest.  The other two were last month's loot.
My new collections.  It has been awhile since I last bought any CDs.  Here are my newly acquired collections.  Always love jazz and am open to any singers with clear, crisp & strong voices. :)

Bistro Affair by Bevlyn (a Singapore) - Ballads in French.  Pretty romantic piece.  Made me feel like picking up French. :)  But find her jazz pretty monotonous.  No personality.  Recording quality can be better.

不必太在意 by 艾心 (a Chinese) - Some old ballads in Mandarin.  Nice voice & style. - recommended.

Jazz Audiophile Voices II by a selection of vocalists - I've been an avid fans of audiophiles since a long time ago.  :)  Love how each of them sing in their own style. Recording were awesomely clear & crisp.  - strongly recommended. 

Nothing's Gonna Change by Simone Kopmajer - good selections.  Clear and strong voice.  Nice! - You will enjoy this on a rainy evening like tonight, with a cup of hot cocoa warming your palm. :)

3 comments:

mun said...

I have not listened to much jazz music before. Maybe will try listening to some of your recommendations. Thanks!

Redbabe said...

Hi mun, I wld recommend Simone's.

mun said...

Thanks!