WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Of 'Shine & Rain', 'Win, Loose or Draw' and 'Lifting & Flipping'

It was bright and sunny when I got to work this morning.  But when I decided to leave at 8:00pm, it decided to rain cats and dogs!  Damn!  Soaking wet regardless of the jumbo umbrella I was carrying.
Since it is impossible for me to get home and come back in town in time for my training, decided to pop over TGIF again.  Met fellow colleagues for a quick bite and drink!  We thought my half pint look so cute next to the full pint. :p
While I was there, I was introduced this apps.  Finds it rather fun.  It's something like win, loose or draw where u play with your FB friends online.  Nice!  Go download.  It's free!
Hopped over to 'Lift & Flip' first class today.  Learned the right breathing technique and realised that it is not as bad as it seems afterall.

Finally got home at 11:30pm.  The husband already gone to JB and return. :p Lols....

2 comments:

mun said...

Wow! The Lift and Flip moves look so tough! Must trust the guy a lot to let him flip you.

waikong said...

Breathing technique, core muscle contraction... can't wait to see your performance with fliping ;)