WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Of 'Felting' & 'Felting'

My first felt 'Messenger Bear'.  Except that mine doesn't have a messenger bag. :p  I don't know how to stitch like that.  I felt so clumsy making the bear with my fat fingers.  Hahaha...
My second felt 'Cute Chihuahua'.  I only knew it was a chihuahua after completing it.  Didn't realize it was a chihuahua.  I thought it was a squirrel or something.  :p  I made it slightly bigger than the pattern provided thus easier.  :) 
I bought the 'felts' I used from Daiso for RM5/pack of 4 colours of 18cm x 18cm size each.  I thought it was cheap.  Was at ArtFriend (Gardens) just now and they are selling for RM14.90/pack of multi colour felts of A4 size each.  Much much cheaper in comparison and better quality too.

1 comment:

mun said...

Very nice! So are you going to make more of them? Create your own based on your dogs?