WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Of Photobook(s) & Queen of Procastination

A long time ago, before the existence of all those online vouchers/groupons/milkadeal sites, I bought two Photobook vouchers from Photobook itself.  It was a promotion for Hari Raya or something.  RM69 for a 11" x 8.5" imagewrapped photobook instead of RM256.  I bought two vouchers.  They are valid for 24 months.


Somewhere around last year, I needed to compile photos taken from all vacations with mom.  Instead of using my existing vouchers, I took up another promotion that was going on then.  One for one.  Can't remember how much though.  Mom & I would each have an exact replica.  How wonderful!

Another year passes by and now, the two vouchers I am holding on would be expiring on 31/3/2012.  Of 365 days x 2 years, I've been procastinating.  Finally getting my big fat ass around to rush it off.  Completed one over the weekend.  Another one to go... *yawn*! 

Sigh... lesson never learnt.

2 comments:

mun said...

Nice new look! I guess you have finished your two photobooks by now.

Redbabe said...

Thanks! I like this new look too :)

I am still working on book 2 :( Target to finish by tomorrow.