WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Polarizing Happy Moments

In the midst of packing up the office (yeah, moving to new premise soon), I got bored and decided to do something. I have always envy the few friends of mine who owns an Iphone cause that niffy gadget of their's comes with a preloaded 'Polarizer' software. Secretly, that's also part of the reason why I wanted an Iphone... hahaha.... I know I know, silly, lols... This polarizer thingy basically makes your picture looks like it has been shot from a polaroid camera. I thought it look cute. Classic kind of cute. I like and I want and so, after packing up boxes after boxes of files for awhile, I decided to surf the net for that cute little software. I searched hi & low for:-
@@@
"Polarized Software"
"Polaroid Generator"
"Polarized Photos"
"How To Polarized Photos"
"How To Make Photos Look Like Polaroids"
@@@
And taa...daa...! At last, I found it at Poladroid. It was a really simple and cute application. Simply drag and drop the photo you want to polarize. Then wait or shake the picture a little to see it developing slowly. Just like the real thing. Cute!

Here are some photos I curi from JonRaj which was taken in Cherating on the night we celebrated Terri's birthday. I polarized it using Poladroid. They looked so cute! By the way, the mahjong tiles are not edible ok. They are real.

Other than loving it's polaroid effect, I especially love this photo cause I look 8 years younger... hahahaha... Vain. I know. Oh also, I think my face look thin lor... quite cun also la... But, but that so-called goodfriend of mine hor (the birthday girl la...) cannot see me happy for awhile one or shiok sendiri a bit. Not even for a second. She must go and say... "It's the lighting la...." wtf?!? hmmrrfff!

He looks like he is singing in this picture but unfortunately he is not lor... Otherwise William Hung would need to hang up his 'mike' and stop banging. He was just blabbering something about have to drink more Tiger Beer in the year of tiger, hahaha...
@@@
Anyway, so if you want your photos turn out cute like mine, go try out the link...;) Have fun!

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Waaaa.....Harrison and Terri do look stoned...drunk....kekekekke....

Redbabe said...

Harrison is really stoned. Terri just act stone. Lols....