WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

6 Blocks of Butter for 3 Boxes of Cookies

Dropped by at my girlfriend Alina's place to sort out some new notes issues just now. As I was catching up with her over msn this afternoon, told her I need to go bank change some new notes for angpow. She 'tiu' me... "Got friend work in bank you dont know how to ask to change notes. Go queue at banks like 'so hai' like that..." :p. That's my girlfriend. Lols... She is very funny like that most of the time... I like her that way.... make me laugh.
***
Went over to her place after dinner. Gave her 6 blocks of 250gm butters which she asked me to help her buy...
... and she gave me this - 3 boxes of home baked cookies: Choc chips, Sugee & Cornflakes cookies in exchange.
We barter traded. Butter for Cookies. How lovely! ;) Oh, she gave me some homemade pineapple jam too (made by her mom) for my tarts which I planned to attempt this weekend. Lovely lovely... Cant wait.

4 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Hahaahahha....that's barter trade, huh? I'm glad you and Harrison sampled the cookies and liked it...

Redbabe said...

lols.... next year I want somemore! Lols...Nom nom nom... yummy! Thanks a lot my dear...:)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Hello don't ate all, keep some for me, I want to try too, see I can ask for some next year, lols....

Redbabe said...

I am keeping them for CNY...:) You can come and eat...