WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Internal & External Affairs - Stop.....!

Just got back from Aaliyah (yes, again) about an hour ago. Pretty bored today cause...
***
(1) Physically & mentally tired from too much 'internal' as well as 'external affairs' for the whole of last week. In between last Wednesday and today, other than CNY shoppings ( at PJ Oldtown, Kota Damansara, Sri Damansara, Ikea, Sunway Pyramid, MidValley) & preparations (cleaning & decorating), attended two obligated 10-course dinners, 1 social dinner with a friend, 2 salsa dancing at Aaliyah, 1 salsa dancing at Paradiso, 1 clubbing at Zouk and 1 yumcha at mamak. I am tired. Dead tired. Told the husband that I don't think I can tahan much longer... lols... I very 'taufu' one (quoting a friend). Will usually fall sick when things gets too hectic & stressful. :p Like made in China product like that... tak tahan lama.
***
(2) My usual kamching kamching bunch of girlfriends were not there. So no buddies to tokkok sing song with. Was there with some 'not-so-close' seniors. Not so gungho lor... Wanted to ffk but it was sifu's (instructor) birthday celebration. So must give a bit of face also la... Good thing is, we left early. Cinderlala's time. Before the clock strikes at midnight. Any later, I'll be bored to tears. Oh yeah, the music sucks tonight.
(That's me dancing with sifu during his 'birthday dance' :p)
I think I wanna take a break from salsa-ing for awhile. Till after CNY perhaps. Otherwise, the body sure boycott and the brain, fried. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... *sweet dreams*

No comments: