WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Weekend - New Toys (Again)

I had a great weekend cause I had a great day today! Yeah, that's the highlight of the weekend. Lols... Was in 1U today to meet up with a friend of +1. As we were walking towards the meeting point, I wandered into Celcom Cube. Checked out their Blackberry Storm2. Kinda like it. Planned to get it another day. Walking on, I accidentally wandered into a camera shop. And there goes my Blackberry. :( I didnt know what happened.
*
*
*
*
*
*



I accidentally gotten myself a len's hood, a speedflash and a 55-200mm lens *happy* no, should be *very happy*. Of course with all these new additions, I can no longer stuff them all into the old camera bag. Therefore, I got myself a new camera bag too... it was inevitable. Not that I wanted to. Just that I dont have a choice ;) Yeah, it was like that.
It only dawn on me much later of the dent I've caused in my piggy bank *sakit hatinya*... Then someone really kind and generous offered to sponsor a part of it. Aww... it is a wonderful world afterall... I think I even walked with a little skip after that and went lalalalalala... hehehe...

3 comments:

mun said...

Accidents happen all the time. Be more careful and put safety locks on the purse. ;)

Alina Grace said...

Oooo....new toys!!! Enjoy!!!

Redbabe said...

Mun: haha... yeah, i'll heed your advise. Must buy lock first...

Alina: yeah!