WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If I 'tweet', my yesterday will tweets like this...

Yesterday was crazy. Crazily crazy. Accomplished lots of stuff. If I tweet, my yesterday will tweets like this...
***

- Having yucky teh-c-kosong + pau breakfast with hubby.
- Home. Putting in dirty laundry to wash.
- Waving frantically like a mad woman trying to catch the attention of the 'paper lama' man.
- Succeeded. Sold him old magazine that weighted approx. 5kg for only RM1.
- Botak-ed & bathed Rumba and Sunshine.
- Aiyo... Rumba very naughty. Kept ngam ngam cham cham.... Tsk! Tsk!
- Washed & scrubbed down the backyard till sparkling clean... *zhing zhing*
- Hung washed laundry.
- Folded a basketful of clean laundry and putting them away in wardrobe.
- Enjoyed a cup of aromatic Sabah Coffee with some yummy peanut cookies.
- Went to gym for some cardio exercise.

* 1 hour later *

- I exercised and sweated for 30 minutes! Hooray!
- Put in dirty laundry load 2.
- Sent Kakak home.

* 30 minutes later *

- Home. Hanging up washed laundry load 2.
- Blogging bout Sat's baking session. Also chatting on MSN. Halo friends!
- Hubby is home. Moody. Bad traffic apparently.
- Signing off. Going downtown for dinner with Alina & Mike.

* 3 and a half hour later *

- Home. Tired. Exhausted.

* 15 minutes later *

- Went played 5 games of tennis. Good exercise.
- 2 games of bowling. Burn more calories after makan.
- Some night golfing also. Sweating already.
- Baseball-ing now. Shiok!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


(Tennis, bowling, golfing & baseballing in Wii :p - Lazy people kind of sports.)

***

Thank God I dont tweet. I seriously don't think I can cope. How do people actually do it??!? Or why do they feel there's a need to update people whatever they are doing? :p Hmmmm....

***

- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

4 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Wakakakak...your poses for your WII pix same like mine!!!! Hahahaha....wait till I post mine....

Redbabe said...

faster post...lols...... quick quick hurry up...

*going thru a delayed addiction in gaming - the Wii...*

mun said...

wah, you are really the duracell rabbit. Can go on and on with so many activities. *salute*

Redbabe said...

Mun, aiyah, duracell rabbit must retire already la... maybe they should consider using me as their new mascot. Hahahahaha...

Honestly, I am exhausted already.