WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We are going (do)nuts! - Part 2

J.Co's Donuts & Coffee Vs Big Apple's Donuts & Coffee
Object of comparison: Donuts (peanut butter flavour)
Conclusion: J.Co's are yummier (based on my personal taste buds)
I've finally did the donuts experiments and wanted to video it for you. But, I dont feel comfortable talking to a camera, therefore, no video. Sorry guys. So, I will just describe to you in words what I did.
What I did was, I reheated both donuts using microwave for 8 seconds, as instructed on the donuts box. Then I start my experiment. Taking bites from J.Co's to Big Apple's and vice versa.
Conclusion, J.Co's is indeed yummier cause it is fluffier. What my friend said was right. She said, J.Co's is yummier cause it is fluffier and it is more expensive too. So basically, for J.Co's donuts, we are paying a little more for air so that its donuts are fluffier and therefore yummier.
Understand kah?

6 comments:

ee laine said...

i agree! j.co tastes better.. haha.. yes.. air is expensive!! ;)

Redbabe said...

hahahahahahaha..............!

i said...

Thanks for the review! Paying more for air huh? LOL! Will try it out. It's really hard to get good donuts nowadays.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

the air must be full of oxygen that why is expensive.

Serena said...

Wahh... Pay for air ah. J.Co's donuts came out featured in the Star paper a few days back ahhaha

Redbabe said...

serendipity: as for the review, my pleasure! :)

Mom & serena: yeah... air is xpensive... hehehehe...