WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

We are going (do)nuts!


Anyone been to Pavillion lately? If yes, I am sure you have seen this!




This is the latest craze in Pavillion. The J.Co's Donut & Coffee outlet. It is almost like, your trip to Pavillion will not be complete until you joined the crazy queue at J.Co's Donut.

We were part of the crazy queue and we are doing this solely for you. We bought 1/2 dozen of J.Co's Donuts to compare to the 1 dozen of Big Apple's Donuts sitting in my fridge (bought last nite). These two large donut chains share, very similar logo, overall concept and almost identical donut designs. And we are very curious (we are sure you too are curious) to find out whether both taste the same or which one is the original.
Because of our curiousity, we now ended up with 18 biji of freaking donuts!!!

Anyway, after Pavillion, we had dimsum dinner at Jalan Ipoh. And now no appetite to do the donut experiment for you. Will do it tomorrow.
To be continued...

5 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

l m yet to taste anyone of them, me not crazy about donut,but someone told me tis is differant, let see wat u said?

i said...

I wanted to try Big Apple's donuts till I went there and saw one long line of their workers talking and laughing while bending over the donuts. Mind you, I went there during off peak period. So that kind of killed my appetite to try.

traCe said...

heheh..yummy yummy donuts... I like their cheese and entah-apa choc with the tiny hearts shaper..huahuaa...Big Apple banana, durian very yummy too! slurps slurps!

Serena said...

WOW! Heard of it frm relative.. Gonne have donut feast?? Lolz joking

Redbabe said...

mom: nex time u come, i buy for u to try.

serendipity: ewww... nvmd. now need to even think about Big Apple. From my experiment, J.Co's is really very much yummier.

Trace: durian? err.. no thank you. lols

Serena: yeah.... donuts feast!!!