WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

TGIF



I am so drop dead tired today. It's a crazy Friday. I've 5 appointments today; 11:30am (Klang), 12:30pm(PJ), 2:30pm(KL), 3:30pm(KL) & finally 4:30pm(Puchong). I am so so tired and how i wish for some booze and numb my brain with some mind boggling loud R&B... just so to relax a bit. And, 'if' smoking is part of my life... I'll keep puffing away (donut shape smoke) :p whatever u called it. Instead of doing all the above, I called up my best friend and blabbered nonsence to her (alternative way of relaxing) while on my way home. Nevertheless, it still works. :p




At home, I just lie on the couch and tried to meditate to relax the mind (focus on the breathing... in.. out.... in....out....) instead of just relaxing the mind, the mind got too relaxed and started to dozed off. Might as well. So I dragged myself to my comfy bed to snooze better. I guess the bed was so comfy that the brain can't help but keep thinking how comfy the bed was and it became all alert again. Damn bed!

Wide awake, i was contemplating what to do next. Shall I go to the gym? Or shall I not??

Redbabe (1): I am so darn tired, I should just stay home and rest.
Redbabe (2): No no no... excuses excuses... Negative thinking... you hardly exercise these days. No good.
Redbabe (1): Well, I shouldn't overworked myself.
Redbabe (2): But exercise is good. It will flushed out the toxin accummulated. You'll feel less tired.
Redbabe (1): ok, ok.... you win. I'll go to the gym!

So, I went. I did feel good. But I am more tired now. I am suppose to sleep early tonight. But I wanna do a gift's tag for a baby party I am attending tomorrow. But once my laptop is on, I can't resist not to blog. So here I am, eyes half opened, blogging about something which is totally different from what I have in mind. I'll just keep that for another day then.

Goodnight guys... sleep tight & sweetdreams. Dont let the bed bugs bite! And have a great weekend!

2 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

poor thing so tired and yet cannot rest hor......watever it is please do take care and rest more

Serena said...

Heheheh.. Why still wanna go gym wor.. If that's me i sure'll sleep like a pig =p. Anyway, better go get some rest =)