WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Halloween!


These days, all of a sudden, I've so... much things to blog about. Dunno which one to start also. Harrison says that blogging is very suitable for me (or ppl like me), cause, I always have plenty to say and talk about (cheong hei la or ngam cham in other word = long winded). I am not sure he is kutuk-ing or complimenting me...



Let's just talk about today. The rest can wait. I had a really busy day today. Busy working of course. Rushing from meeting after meeting. Thank god the traffic was a breeze. Everyone is still on holiday. Went back to factory later in the evening to finalise some stuff and to finish off a little personal project of mine. Will show u the result of my little project on my next entry... muahahaha...

Anyway, its Tuesday today, meaning, its my Latin Dance workout at the gym. My favourite class :) Its a power packed class that require plenty of stamina, which I dont have yet. Throughout the 1 hour class, i need to stop at least twice to catch my breath! Aiyah... old already mah..... dont laugh la....


So, in conjunction with Halloween, they are having a 'Thriller' theme class today. You know, 'thriller' from Michael Jackson? Was thinking of wearing something torn with jeans... but i will not feel comfy dancing in jeans.. too hot.... and I also dont have anything old that can be torn. Have been thinking on what to wear for the last 2 weeks and at the very last minute (today 6pm), I came up with this...



(front part of my self created halloween shirt... scary ka?)

Sorry for the blurrish photo.... i put my camera on self-timer... dunno why it doesnt seem to auto focus.... guess its time to get a new one! Canon Eos 40d, here i come...




(back of my shirt.... LOOK at my SHIRT, not my bum bum..)



Ok la... quite creative la hor..... chin chai la... no fish, prawn also can la... happily I put on my new Morgan sweater over it and headed for gym at 8:30pm. When I arrived at the gym, I headed straight for the locker room. And while I was there, i met some other fellow members who goes to the same class as i am. I was still wearing my sweater, we chit chatted a little and i casually asked.. "today is the halloween theme class rite?" (cause there is nothing halloween about them) and I got this reply... "nolar... next week la... 23/10/07 mah....". Huh? Shoot!

Duh!!!! luckily I was smart enough to wear a sweater over it... otherwise, sure malu sial! I cooly took my towel & botol air, lock my locker, and get into the nearest toilet cubicle that I can find, took off my sweater, and quietly peel off my self-designed scary pumpkin stickers. Luckily, I cant find any old shirts to tear.... otherwise, i sure look first class stupid... lolz....

Here u go... another silly achievement of Redbabe! Goodnite!




2 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

her 1st paragraph 'cheong hei' 2nd paragraph 'not enought 'stamina'3rd paragraph 'forgetful'........sign of wat ar????

Serena said...

Canon EOS 400D?? Wow wow wow. Anyway, lucky thing you asked them before taking off your sweater :p