WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, October 5, 2007

A Candle For My Cousin


My heart was tore into billion of pieces today. My favourite cousin, Kai, passed away today, leaving behind 2 little boys. On his way to work today, he lost control of the car he was driving in and rammed into a divider which went thru the engine right to the back of the car. He is only 22 yrs old. My heart ache so badly, no words can describe the pain I am feeling.




He was this cute little thing that i used to take care of when I was 8yrs old. He was the older & stronger twin so he sleep in my room and my aunty will care for the younger twin who was weaker. He was so adorable.




As an adult, he was very comical and always make us laugh with his nonsense. He was the one that always begged and dragged (literally) me out of the room just to play mahjong to pass time whenever we are back in Kluang. When my mom was hospitalised for heart attack, it was him who drove me to JB the night itself.




My dear cousin, thank you for all the happy memories. May you rest in peace.

3 comments:

i said...

That's awful. May he rest in peace.

traCe said...

Sorry to hear about your cousin. May he rest in peace.

Serena said...

So sorry to hear about your cousin. May he rest in peace.