WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Halloween finally!

Remember this?


I was finally at the Halloween theme GX class last night. It was the correct class, correct day, correct time and most importantly, correct theme. No more blur blur...


And my simple creative design won me this!!!!






The True Fitness staff actually decorated the room to the theme for that particular class. Lightings were dimmed, so my pumpkin looks like glowing in the dark...*muahahahahaha*
It's a pity I didnt bring my camera. Otherwise can post some photos here.
Maybe I should start thinking about a career in fashion designing........

5 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

now that u can sew, why not?

traCe said...

very much agreed with Deron.. =)

Redbabe said...

hehehe.... insyaallah!

Serena said...

Cool bag =). Congratz!

Redbabe said...

serena: thanks :)