WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life still have to go on...


Since last Thur's tragedy, everything seems to pass in slow motion and blurrish. Am still hoping very hard that everything was just a bad dream but knew it will never be. Still in denial. Find it hard to go to work cause it breaks my heart to see my uncle. He is drowning his sorrows in work. I dunno how to face him. I hate to look into his eyes to see his pain. My heart goes out to my other cousins too. I cant handle all these at this moment while I am nursing my own pain.. Well, life still has to go on... and I am trying very hard doing just that. I just need some time..
Over the last weekend, I was split between the funeral and the exhibition which was scheduled to be held long ago. It has to go on. The exhibition was held at the KL Convention Center from Friday till Sunday. Luckily for me, a friend helped me to watch the booth while I was away attending the funeral on Saturday. The exhibition went on quite successfully I would say. Got most of the right contacts and met many right people. Its good. Managed to close some sales too.


While I was in PJ this afternoon, I met my ex-boss and a colleague and we had lunch together at Esquire Kitchen. It was nice to sit together have lunch again. My ex-boss made me an offer to work part time for him, flexihours, 2 days a week. I accepted the offer cause I dunno how to reject and feel that I have to help him. Anyway, the terms are quite alright. Flexihours and only 2 days a week. I still get to work for Beaufine and Springtime. Hopefully, I am able to split my time well. Gosh.... looks like I am earning more than what i used to yet enjoying flexihours. Hopefully, I really do get my flexihours. I always have a overly strong sense of responsibility. Always give more than what i get. sigh....!






3 comments:

Serena said...

Where is your exhibition??

Redbabe said...

hi serena,

my exhibition was held over the last weekend at the KL Convention Center

i said...

Good to know that the exhibition went well!