WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Smurfs Are Here!!!

Looks like it is not only me that felt the lethargicness of the whole hazy episodes. Even my pot of petunia is sprouting mushrooms! Maybe the smurfs have migrated into my petunia pot.
13/6/2009 - Photo taken at 12noon. Look a bit like *ahemm*...


13/6/2009 - Photo taken at 6pm, same day, when we got home from galavanting.

Noted that it had grown a little taller & slimmer on the stem.

14/6/2009 - Photo taken at 2pm.

Imagine my look of surprise when I was greeted by the sight of this. I didn't know it will opened up like an umbrella like this. It is so cute and pretty. I thought it gonna look obscene and stay obsene till it wilt. At least now I know a little about mushrooms. One thing I know for sure is, colourful mushrooms are poisonous. So becareful if you have small children at home. You surely wont want them to eat it as snacks.




Pssstt: After the heavy downpour yesterday, I went for a run in the park nearby. I ran for 3 laps :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

hehe that mushroom is definitely adorable. mayb u shd start growin edible mushrooms as decor

Redbabe said...

Samantha: I dunno how to grow mushroom. Even this petunia pot of mine, i want it to flower petunias, not mushroom. Dunno where did the mushroom come from...lols