WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Fruit of My Frustrations

As promised, here you go... my half-done artwork for your critism... hehehe... So how? Look like leafs or chendol? Lols...


(or maybe, even look like unriped potatoes... lols)

Anyway, early this evening at MidValley, after dinner, as we were on the escalator heading towards the carpark, I asked my other half.... "darling, when will you next be on leave?"... cause we just walked passed RedBox and I thought maybe we can go karaoke together next time during off peak hours. I just asked for fun one lar... where he can take leave one... asked for the sake of blabbering only. And you know what the fella answered arr...?

"I am now on escalator. After this, wait for me to get into a lift, then I'll be on lift..."
Then, he just cracked up laughing his heart out until I also forgot to tell him why I asked... sigh...

7 comments:

Samantha said...

looks like jagung to me :Ds

Anonymous said...

yeah definately jagung

Terri Chai said...

Look like Edamame to me... still the leaf family right ? :)

Redbabe said...

hahahahahaha.........

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

looks like mango...my first impression when l look at it.

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

mmm... no comment~~ (>_<)

Redbabe said...

Mom: huh? a mango??? now, that is one hell of an imagination people..

Rachel: hahahahaha... that bad meh? Lols