WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dramatic & Busy Week!

My mom arrived from Kluang over the weekend and gonna be staying for another couple of days. I've initially planned a long list of things to do together with her. Thought maybe we can...
1) Go for movie
2) Karaoke
3) Lunch/dinner with aunty
4) Lunch/dinner with uncle
5) Mahjong
6) Sauna
7) Dancing
8) Shopping

We did managed to do some shopping the other day when she first arrived. We shopped at MidValley where I bought her 2 really lovely bags she fancied. It is not really that expensive, so long as she is happy and kept saying "I am very happy, happy, happy!"... until when she realised that her phone is missing later part of the outing, she went "I am very sad...." :( lols... As the phone was in her side pocket of her handbag, it must have dropped out accidentally... just too bad.

Other than shopping, the other activities would have to wait as a propective tenant had decided to rent my apartment effective from 1st July. Within these two days, I would have to carry out some rectifying works before he moves in - changed the bathroom door where Sunshine chewed when she was a puppy, replace the faulty kitchen tap which somehow got stucked the last 6 months when it was vacant and etc...

Anyway, to cut long story short, these past 3 days had been dramatic. Other than mom losing her phone, there was one morning where we woke up to an opened gate. That one really freaked us out. I'll write about that another time. So now, you can imagine how busy I am. I probably wont be updating for the next couple of days. See la... see how first la... Gotta go.. I need to go toilet already... pang sai also got no time.

6 comments:

HouseDelay said...

Oooo, waking up to an opened gate is really scary. Was it an intruder attempting to get into your place?

Maybe your mother's handphone was stolen by a pickpocket. A few years ago, my handphone was pinched from the front pocket of my handbag by a pickpocket in a shopping centre.

BTW, I have received my keys to my house. Hope you will get yours real soon.

Redbabe said...

Hi HouseDelay...

Nah, it was not an attempt of intruders. It was the carelessness of my hubby... men!

Pickpocketeer? Not possible I think. Cause we tried to call the phone and it was ringing. After that, it was switched off already. She must have dropped it underneath the table where we had drinks and the ringing must have attracted somebody nearby. :(

Congratulation on your getting the keys to your long awaited dream home. Lols.. So you will be shifting in soon? As for ours, the last we checked (sometime in May), the interior finishing of the house were still in quite a bad shape. Sigh...!

HouseDelay said...

Thanks. Yes, it is good to finally get the keys. We'll wait for more people to shift in before moving in ourselves. Hope to have you as a neighbor in the future!

Redbabe said...

HouseDelay...

Sorry to tell you, we dont plan to shift in there already...therefore, no chance be neighbour :( We were thinking about selling it off... see also sien already...

HouseDelay said...

Thanks for letting me know. It's the neighbourhood's loss for not having you as a resident. I'll "see" you around here then. Keep up your blogging! Very expressive and well written entries.

Redbabe said...

wah.. neighbourhood loss arr? so keng meh?... lols

thanks for your comment. drop by here every now and then ya... :) thanks for visiting.