WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Me & My Maggie

I left office early yesterday after finishing all there is to do. On way home, I suddenly feel like eating maggi curry + telur again (that's lunch ok..). Again cause I had that also few days ago. Then I remembered a friend commented in my FB ... "no vege"? Hmmm.. the "vege" part of it sounds very yummy. So on way home, I stopped over at a mini mart nearby and headed straight to the fridge area. I picked a small cabbage that has already been cut into half - RM1.50, then I thought why not add some fishcakes too... so picked fishcakes too - RM1.30. Hmmm.... I could almost smell my maggi curry + telur + vege + fishcakes.... yummilicious!
As I was walking away from the fridge with my loots heading towards the check out counter, the vision of the whole cooking process like somehow flashes before my eyes. The cutting, washing, boiling, cooking. After that, washing up the wok, bowl & etc again. And on top of it, I've to pay RM2.80 for the vege & fishcakes.
I turned around, put back the stuff and walk out the mini market. Get on my car, drove myself to the nearest mamak stall and ordered myself a maggi goreng + limau ais. All for RM5.20 only. Other than fishcakes & vege, they also have taugeh, taufu, cucumber & lime.... I am so closed in drowning myself with unneccessary chores....lols...

3 comments:

Terri Chai said...

Now thats a good one!! So clever! I would do the same too...
Welcome to the Planet of Laziness!!
Hahahahaha!!!

Big Cow said...

lol! but i bet if you take the FB's laziness test, you'll only get 1% laziness or something like that :P

Redbabe said...

Terri : hahaha... tq tq... i'll surely make myself at home... :p

Big Cow: 1% only arr? consider quite rajin wei...lols