WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Me & Haadgen

(Me & Haadgen, a collie)

Oh, I totally forgotten about this lovely photo taken at my Aunt's place while we were in Singapore. She have altogether 7 dogs in her house I think. 2 collies, 3 shitzus, 1 pomeranian, 1 highland terrier, 1 pengkinese... I am not really sure actually, dunno how many in total also... All I know is, they are all extreme friendly and never once bark. You would never have thought there are so many dogs in the house.

6 comments:

Alina Grace said...

The dog is sssooooo......oooooo beautiful!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

l know this is funny...but did any of u see another dog there? l "saw a dog within this dog", (l thought l saw another dog face on Haagen's body.)

Redbabe said...

where wor???????? mabuk ka??

Anonymous said...

I also can't see...got meh??

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

got la.. u cover Haagen's mussel wit yr hand, u'll see another dog face rite under Haagen's ear, go see.

Redbabe said...

oh yeah hor... can see a pengkinese le...