WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, February 20, 2009

My Masterpieces (Handcrafted Jewellery)


These are some of my creations, nice right? Been wanting to learn but never found the right time until yesterday when both party is available, finally. My sifu (friend's mother, also my friend) taught me some handling & twisting methods and halfway thru it, I think I got some serious potential in this thing, can make and sell already..... *kaching kaching* (my eyes blinking RM sign).

It is kinda addictive. Once started, it is kinda hard to stop. Especially when you have lots of beads variety. My brain keep mixing and matching trying to balance a design so that it will be able to bring out the beauty of a particular focus bead/stone.
One thing for sure is, whatever jewellery that I gonna wear from now on will be one of its kind; unique. I will not need to worry about bumping into someone wearing exactly the same earring as I am wearing or worry the pieces will break apart (you know how fragile they are) cause I know, those that I made, will not fall apart. And if ever someone compliment what a beautiful pair of earrings I wore, I can proudly say "I made them".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice "Masterpieces", do you consider selling them and how much, what about braclet?