WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Malu Sial.....!

I did something quite silly & embarassing one fine weekend couple of weeks ago. As usual, on weekends, we will be in Tmn Desa. One afternoon, as I was watching TV at the living room upstairs, I saw a reflection on the screen and straightaway I thought that it was Harrison and that he is awake, and he is going to scare me from behind.

So, before he has a chance to do that, I quickly turned and went… ‘Hah!’ What greeted me was not Harrison but my wide eye brother-in-law, scratching his head with a smirk on his face, wondering what was that all about. Malu sial…..! He was just collecting his newly pressed laundry which was neatly folded and arranged there.

I just couldn’t believe it. How could I not remember he is also in the house??? Darn! You should've seen my face. I think I look like this.

2 comments:

i said...

Are you sure you had the cat's expression? Think your BIL should be the one to have that expression LOL!

Regarding the olive oil, you can apply it on its own to Rumba and Sunshine. But that can be a bit messy though. I usually mix it with the conditioner. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it out.

Redbabe said...

thanks for the tips. :)