WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Bling bling..!

(not bad right? simple and nice!)

Out of boredom, I've recently 'bling' my laptop with purple & pink mini diamonds. Personalised it a bit mah... make it little bit more sweet looking. The standard plain black & silver colour laptop doesnt match my personality la... also, cannot afford to buy those new colourful VA10 or Dell or Macbook... that's why lor.... Have to bling bling it a bit with cheap stick on diamonds to make it tiny weeny bit more interesting!
My first intention was to have the whole screen surrounded with these pretty & shiny diamonds. Mana tau, it cant close properly after that. So, gotta take it all out and left only the bottom part. Even that, can't stick right to the end. Otherwise, it will hit on the on/off button whenever it is close. Mah fan right..... a bit disappointing la.... I was so looking forward to a diamond studded border. Cheh...!


Anyway, I told Harrison I dont mind inheriting his old LCD monitor which already calar (scratched) one. He can go get one new one for himself. He asked me why? How come suddenly I want an external monitor? Cause he had always talking about getting me one but i rejected it as I dont see a need for it. So I mah tell him lor.... "cause i wanna decorate it with sickeningly sweet diamonds.... can?" He looked at me with an unbelievable look on his face, say nothing, and get back to his game. I really meant it you know!

1 comment:

Terence said...

very cute n nice.. where 2 buy the sticky diamonds?