WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Work + Social

I've successfully survived 1st week!  I think I am getting a hang of this whole waking-up-early business!  Planned to sleep in this morning but eyes were already wide opened at 8am.  :)  Decided to get out of bed and get some houseworks done.  One week's worth of LAUNDRY! :p
 (Spotted this cute mini two Thurs ago)

And of course, some blogging too.  Here are some random photos I shot with my Iphone.  Sorry for the bad photo quality.  Oh yes, I gotten an Iphone finally.  Forgotten to update the story to it.  Remember the week the husband got his?  Well, I was playing with his phone one fine night and the next morning when I woke up, it was like "I WANT AN IPHONE TODAY!".  Got ready, drove to the nearest outlet, and registered for one. :p  When I finally gotten one, I still couldn't quite get over it.  Went to a nearby cafe for breakfast, stared down at my two phones on the table and went... "Now what?"... Lols...  It felt like sleep walking.  Maybe it was that.  Or maybe, all Iphone had been voodoo-ed.  The moment you touched one, you will be voodoo-ed... lols...Anyway, in the end, I got my old number terminated.  Don't like the idea of carrying two phones.
On another note, this is what I've gotten mom for Mother's Day.  She mentioned sometime ago that she has ran out of perfume and I know that she loves Pleasures from Estee Lauder.  This Mother's Day set comes with a couple of other things too - a lip palette, mini loose powder, a Pleasure vial and some other mini stuff which can all be dumped in the handbag conveniently :)  Haven't have a chance to pass it to her though.  I was too excited re the first day of work which was the day after Mother's Day and decided to stay home and rest before the big day rather than travelling outstation.  :)  Anyway, I hope she likes them.
This was taken on Wednesday, when we had a short get together near my workplace to celebrate Mambo's birthday (the one in white) as well as my getting back to work before I headed for my dance training at 9:30pm.  Though short, we all had a great time!  I thought it was really nice.  Getting together with non-colleague-friends after a long day at work, sharing light moments talking craps enjoying the moment.  You see, it doesn't really feel like 'off work' when we still hang out with colleagues... lols.. you get what I mean?  Conversation, jokes, will still lingers around 'work/office'.  Can get pretty brain draining you know... lols...
Here's a picture taken of my Gloxinia on Friday morning.  3rd batch of blooms since I gotten it in March this year!  This time round, it has 3 buds!  I was exhilarated!  Lovely aren't they?  I really thought they won't survive.  Not only did they survived, they have been blooming pretty flowers too! What a pleasant surprise! *super love* 
Though exhausted, I still headed up to Genting for some fresh cool air on Friday night with some MRS buddies.  Just wanna feel cool air lapping on my face as we touge uphill.  It was nice.  Enjoyed hot chocolate and shared jokes with the girls while the guys burying their faces into the many different engines exchanging horsepower tips.  Lols... Seriously, they never get bored of it!

I was so busy that I didn't even know the husband had gotten my seat changed to a Recaro until I got into the car that Friday night.  Lols...  Looks like my getting-back-to-work has somehow allowed him more time to his vices.  Hehehehe... no wonder he was so motivated with the alarms and all (worrying I couldn't wake up to work).  Lols...  I must say, with the Recaro, I enjoyed the touge much much better.  At least now I don't get flung left and right all the time. :) Nice!

I've not much issue when it come to working.  The busier, the better.  But fusing 'working' and 'social' together, now, that's tacky.  :p  With the dancing, happy hours, touge, it can get pretty handful.  This past week was 2 hours of dance training on Monday & Wednesday, 1 hour on Thursday, touge up Genting on Friday, Kuala Kangsar for some personal stuff (250km+) on Saturday.  By time I got home on dance training days, it was already closed to midnight and I was exhausted.  But then again, the exhaustion could be from the 'flip' we experimented on Monday.  Let's see how it goes this new week. :)

Even Rumba & Sunshine noticed the difference.  Despite however late I got home, I will still let them out to linger for awhile.  They will choose to accompany me even though I've coma-ed out in bed instead of the husband who is still wide awake watching some tv programs (he is usually the more favoured one).  I used to complain to the husband that they (Rumba & Sunshine) are his dogs.  Not mine and I shall not pick up poops or bath them anymore! Hehehehe.... But I guess now I understood them.  They just trying to compensate to the one they hardly see!  They used to see me so much.  So when the husband got home from work, naturally they wanna spend more time with him.  How sweet!

4 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Rhumba and Sunshine are so adorable. The doggies are indeed so smart....

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Lovely gift set, Thanks my dear. I see the car had a new coat of paint, pretty.

Redbabe said...

Mom, am glad you love the set. No, the car is still the same paint. We just changed the rear cover. :p

mun said...

Good to see that you are enjoying life to the fullest! :)