WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am so glad for all these... REAL DEALS!

Remember this?  A deal I found online which cost only RM48 for a 2.5hours spa treatment at S Spa?  Well, we went and it was awesome.  Overall rating, I would give a 7/10 but because it was just RM48, I would say, 10/10.  Especially love their massage!  It was really good.  The pressure were just right!

And this?  RM39 for hair services at Colorz & Curlz which I promise to share my experience once I went for my treatment?  Well, I went for it two Thursday ago and the verdict, superb.  Though I just had my hair trimmed (instead of a new hair cut), still, it falls better now over my shoulder.  The hair spa was awesome too.  My hair felt so soft and bouncy.  Totally revitalized!  Would definitely be back for more hair spa with voucher or no voucher!
And since then, I've also went for this - a RM58 gold facial treatment which include a neck & eye treatment which lasted for 2.5 hours at Skin Affairs leaving my skin so supple and nice and seriously, I love it there too.  Wanted to buy a couple more treatment immediately but thought better of it since I no longer work near the area.  It would be quite a hassle going there just for facial.
When I shared these deals with some of my friends, they will usually ask...
1) Sure or not?
2) Will they use inferior products?
3) Bluff one arr?
4) Spam?

Hehehe.... really, these deals are for real.  And the treatment quality are as what they promised.  If inferior services/products are used, they risk being complained/criticised in FB thus tarnishing their reputation.  Besides, these onlines deal sites (Groupon/Milkadeal/Dealmates) make sure services provided are of tip top quality too.  Otherwise, they will lose their credibility.
Anyway, other than the above few which I've bought and used, I've also bought this - a lakeside steamboat at P'riok Steamboat Restaurant for two for only RM30 which I planned to go with the husband...
... 2 vouchers at Nolita Caffetteria which entitled us to 2 cups of frozen yoghurt plus a latte per voucher.  Perfect for an afternoon outing with a girlfriend.
And a hair colour + treatment + cut + wash + blow treatment at Stage for only RM68.  What a deal!   I was just chatting with the stylist at Colorz & Curlz the other day, for my length, it would cost at least RM300 for colouring!  And now, I am just so glad that they are offering a hair colour deal.  I am in dire need for recolouring!
They have all sorts of deals.  Real deals.  Crafting, dancing, fitness gym, restaurants, hair, facial, mani & pedi, kidz gym, car wash/polishing and etc.... the list just goes on.  I am sure you would be able to find something you like.  Here are some links that I have.  I simply have to share.  :)

1) Milkadeal
2) Groupon Malaysia
3) Dealmates.com

Go on, go on check it out now!

p/s:  I think besides the above deals, I also have another spa voucher & dinner voucher bought by my other girlfriend.  Anyway, we decided that we shall try out new restaurant each time we hang out and thanks to all these online deals, they are made possible! :)

3 comments:

missyblurkit said...

that's quite some discounted buys that you have bought:D

will be going for a massage that Jo bought. She had a not so good experience with them. Not sure how mine would turn up next weekend.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I am always skeptic of these deals advertised but since you have used several maybe it's worth looking at again!!! Way to be a risk taker Redbabe!

waikong said...

There is a new player in the market, LadyJimat (http://www.ladyjimat.com/emall/default.aspx) doing the similar group purchase deal, check it out if you have time ;)