WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Day At Work :)

It's 5 minutes to midnight and I just got home.  Am dead tired but still I gonna blog a few lines cause I know you guys out there are as excited as I am on my first day back to work. :) No, they didn't slaved me till close to midnight.  In fact, work finished at about 6+ but I just stayed behind to put in a little extra while waiting for time to past so that I can hop over to my dance training at 8+ :)  So yes, it was all about dancing from 9-11:30pm.

I got up at 6:45am this morning, left the house at 7:15am and arrived at my office at 7:30am.  I know, I know, freaking early right.  I just wanted to gauge the morning traffic.  On normal traffic, it will only take maximum 15 minutes to get there.  Since it is the rush hour, better be early than be sorry on the first day of work. ;)  Tomorrow morning I going to try for 7:30am and see how it goes. :D

Though yes I've been working all along (part time), the feeling is still strange today.  The brain haven't quite registered that I am working full time.  After lunch today, the mind was like ... "Home... need to clean this, do that, blah blah blah..."... hahahahaha.... Cause my normal routine are usually like that.  Lunch with friends, then home to do housework!  

Work part was sort of fine too.  First half of day was quite a bored.  Things started to move come second part of the day.  :)  Overall, I like it there and I think I can get used to this new lifestyle.   Just need to retrain the brain to be 'meticulous'.  Like a friend said, I am too free spirited.  Need to chain the spirit back. :p

Dancing wise, it was awesome today.  We FLIPPED, literally.  Where we kick up in the air, and flipped 360 degree and land on our feet again.  At the beginning, I did had a slight panic attack.  Come on, afterall, I am not that dainty.  Standing at the height of 166cm and weighing 57kg, flipping 360 degree?  Yes.. it was O.M.G.!  Anyway, despite of my fear, I just went... "Ok la.. die die la.. just do it..."  :p  Just wanna get it done and over with rather than sitting there being gripped by that sinking fear over and over again.  I am proud to say, I SURVIVED it and enjoyed every bit of it. :p

That's all for now.  Gotta go snooze.  Tata!

p/s: Did you know the husband was so worried that I couldn't wake up this morning and he set additional 2 alarms????  Lols....  I think he is more motivated of me going to work than I actually am. Lols...

4 comments:

mun said...

Thanks for the update on your first day at your new career. Was wondering how was your day. Glad to hear that it went well! Bravo on doing the 360 degree flip. I could never do that - not in a million years. :)

Redbabe said...

Geez.... Thanks Mun. Can't wait to practises on the flip more.

Mrs. K said...

Glad you had a great first day. I can't believe you had the energy to do all that dancing even after a full day of work. That's great. Good luck :)

What I Did Today said...

Woohoo! Way to go! Up so early and so late! You are hard core!