WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Restless Sleep & Fast 5

It was a restless sleep throughout the night.  :p  This may sound a little, ermm, I dunno what you called it, but like it or not, I am indeed a little nervous + a whole lot of excitement in anticipation of tomorrow.  Dreamed so much last night and all of them was something to do with I was late for work.  I couldn't wake up in time, I was caught in jam, I was somewhere else and forgotten I gotta work, I messed up the days (like what Alina said)... :p Then half asleep I kept running a check in my mind what day is today?  Was it really Sunday or maybe it is already Monday and my mind is denying it cause it wanna sleep in a little more...  Boy!  I tell you, that is scary!  Lols...
Was out with The Fernandez last night for Fast & Furious 5 and it was awesome (it was 2nd watch for them).  I suddenly feel like wanting so many cars and suddenly have a strong urge to be fast & furious... lols...  About time for another drive.  :p

Seriously, can 2 Dodge Charger cart away a vault like that?  Lols.....  And the vault was filled max with paper money.  Easily 40 tons?  Some more can drag it all over town, reverse pushing it, fling it & etc and yet, there is not a scratch on the car not the vault.  Seriously seriously?  Come on Hollywood, at least add some dents to make it a little more realistic.

But then again, they probably got the idea from our very own headline here in Malaysia.  Remember some years back, there were some ingenious robbers at our very own backyard carting away ATM machines?  I guess the movie people just dramatized it to a bank's vault instead.  Movie mah...  have to be a little exaggerating :p.  Now let's just wait and see if there is any 'robber' out there inspired by Fast 5 and decided to drag a bank vault out onto the street :p.  It will definitely be quite a sight!  Can't wait!

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Hope you are doing great at the first day on the job! Update us ok!