WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My 3rd Day At Work :) (Still smiling)

Work was super busy.  I tell you... the pace of the banking industry is like... bullet train.  Super fast!  Before I even realised it, it was already 7pm everyday.  Goodness gracious! 

Wanted to go for a movie last night, Thor.  But my eyes can hardly open after dinner.  Accummulation from the dance training the day before.  I think I conked out before 10pm.  In fact, my muscles are aching all over now, a result from the flipping.  And tonight, there will be another training session O.o plus a short drinking session with some friends to celebrate a birthday and my getting back to work prior to it.  Kill me please!

p/s: Today is just the 3rd day and they already asking me to chart out my annual leaves (and I have plenty of days!). :)  I can foresee myself working here for a long long time :).  I like!


7 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Go, go, go eventually catches up to us all! Curious to know what you think of Thor, when you are awake enough to go see it! Hip hip hooray for your 3rd successful work day!

mun said...

So you are a banker now! Do remember to sleep sometimes since it sounds like you are on the go all the time. :)

Redbabe said...

Thanks Jamie :) Yeah.. hip hipp hooray!

Mun, not really a banker banker la..just administrative. :) Small fry. Lols... Will certainly remember to sleep. So looking forward to weekend now. :p (and it's only the first week)!

Terri Chai said...

I was at 'Thor' too last night.. Lols!

Redbabe said...

No, I didnt watch Thor last night. Went HH with friends followed by dance practise instead. We wanted to watch Thor on Tuesday night but tak jadi. :(

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Glad that your new job is going so well! keep the updates coming!

Redbabe said...

Jamie, yeah.. i can't wait to go watch it. :) Now, just need to find the time... lols..

Mun, not really 'banker' banker la... i am doing admin & support. Small fry.. lols

Mrs Pancakes.. hey, thanks for dropping by. how's married life? :)