WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Redbabe casting a CURSE.

I got a call on Monday (the Monday I got back from Penang) from Mambo (an ex-colleague/friend) who currently rented a small office space at my ex-company informing me that our office was broken into over the weekend.  My heart dropped.  No.  Not because I love my ex-company very much.  But because I left my laptop in the office over the weekend so that Mambo could install some stuff for me.  Sigh...

And so, there goes my laptop of 4 years which was still in tip top condition!  The strangest thing was, that very morning, as we were traveling back from Penang, it crossed my mind for a brief moment.   Hmm....maybe my laptop trying to say goodbye? :p lols....  Anyway, I lost not only my laptop, but my external hardisk as well as my walkman stand + cables.  Sigh...

A friend asked... "How come you can still be so calm?"...  I replied... "It's already gone.  What can I do?  Even if I report it, I won't get it back.  All I can do now is just to curse that asshole who stolen it.  May he rot not only in hell but his entire lifetime too.".

4 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

subconciously, u knew something like that is going to happen, remember u told me, that u didn't want to leave my laptop in the office becos incase there is a break in, and that was about a week ago.

Mrs. K said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost all that stuff. That sucks. LMBO at your curse :)

What I Did Today said...

Laaaaaame. Way to be calm though. :)

mun said...

Sorry to hear about that. Nowadays keep reading about laptops being stolen. :(